Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Im back .. Miss me Miss me? ... Guess not

Well, its been AGES since my last post.. Like seriously ages... 1 year? Plus plus.

Dawn of a new year and its filled with calamities already. Earthquakes etc... Whats going on here...? Is the Mayan predictions gonna come true? Ahh screw that, im too bothered to think about that. Its my final year.

Final year = final year project.

TITLE: GPS Robot.. I know sounds cool right.. But hell hard like hell to do.. Satan is definitely screwing up my ass here.. Oh well, the things i gotta face to get a first class..

I will post more on my project once i get things going..

Till now its just me getting the GPS Module, the GPS eval board and ummm the microcontroller.. Have yet to acquire the robot but im starting to get the GPS connected to the satellite.

WISH ME LUCK!

2 comments:

sze-fan said...

wat u talking? o.O

all the engineering, machine terms.

Mike.L. said...

Well i am quite into my engineering stuff u know right now. xD