Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ill make it up to her Next Time

This is for a certain someone, if shes reading this, she would know what i am talking about.

Was really busy that week. My brainwaves are filled with GPS GPS GPS and i just cant get my mind out of it but she came back from Kl and invited me to a movie. Clash of the titans. Actually i watched it already with cecilia and kelvin. But its her, so what the hell, ill just go anyway, havent seen her in quite a while and yea kinda miss seeing her. xD

Well, upon reaching the place, i found out that wow, she brought quite a number of people. Lol. Well i dont really mind but throughout the movie, i just cant god damn concentrate on it. Everytime i see those bloody zeus high in the sky, it just BLOODY REMINDS ME OF SATELLITES! GPS = Satellites , get it?

The movie ended, and for some reason, i ditched HER and her friends ( of all people, her T_T ) to go back to the lab to test on the GPS. It WORKED! I was rejoiced! One brick out of my brain. But later on, i felt kinda bad and horrible. How could i have done wat i did. The old jiewy would do no such thing. At that moment, i realized that i have changed. I used to be carefree but now i am turning in a WORK DEMON but can i really blame my project for the changed me? I wonder, i cant help but wonder.

I need a break.

When she comes back again, ill make it up to her. Thats a promise. I mean its like officially written in this blog right..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO'S THE 'SHE'
actually i can guess
hehehehehe

Eileen Ho said...

OMG.AMBOI ;)
i kno who !!!

Mike.L. said...

No u dont... U two dont know who 'she' is k..

Andrew said...

hahaha....i know who SHE is....but dont worry jiew...SHE'll understand