Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Exams over and the story of what lies here and there

I had my finals a week ago. Oh gosh , that week alone felt like a year. Gotta stuff in a year long knowledge into my puny brain in a week. But i need not worry. I had strong motivation from my classmates. Haha Thanks guys, you all have been helpful. Okie. Had 4 papers to get over with and finally it was over.

During revision time,Aussies Buddies Obi and Phil kept on calling me in the intervals of my studies for dota games. Well it was kinda annoying but it turned out to be a relief because by actually playing with them, i can relax and take my mind off my finals though we lost numerous times! After wrapping up the games, i felt refresh to continue. So they did play a little part in my crash course to pass my finals. Haha.

The whole finals thing lasted for 8 days. By the end of the 8th day, i thought i can get some SERIOUS rest. Addtional info:- For the whole 8 days, i only had 3 to 5 hours fo sleep each day for those days. Felt like an undead most of the time but the undeadness didnt end on the 8th day. It lasted for another two days more. Haha , this is because of PIGGY! (For PIGGY:- You know who you are) Well her friend needed help in their work, so i kinda volunteered to help. That means i am partially responsible . Swt ! Anyway, it turned out that i was a help in the minor stuff but the major part of the problem , i was a let down. Sad, probably it was because my brain was working at 1/4 of its capacity. I mean i was dead tired man. Lolz. Tried my best but i guess the toll is taking on me already. So the day when i finally got my sleep, i slept for lets see(2 am to 5 pm). Wow, its kinda weird to actually wake up in the evening and thinking wow morning today is so hot! Exceptionally hot! Dumb me not to realise that it was evening already.

Now, i have 3 months of holiday. What am i gonna do! What am i gonna do... This is a massive transaction here, From super busy to super not busy! Humm, i have no freaking idea but i just gotta go with the flow. HEHE!

Oh yeah ANNOUCEMENT! Roshan has left to BUDAPEST today! for his course for six years. Let us hope that he will do well there. Bye my friend , i enjoyed our CS sessions.

4 comments:

sze-fan said...

lalallala~~

anyway that pig will thank u a lot for helping her fren hehehe.

can come kl and hang out ma. and clubbing ( i know u lk clubbiing ) =P

Mike.L. said...

aiks, really? tak dengar satu thanks pun. haha . i only like going to the clubs with frens to have fun. ( no other reason like finding drunken girls, getting *** opportunities and etc, that is just NOT me!*serious piggy face, haha* ) if no frens call me go clubbling, i definitely wont go one. so the real fact is club is just normal to me. why piggy? u asking me to go club with u? haha

Shienna said...

Is this the same Roshan that we know?
Hehe, good luck with the exam results?
And enjoy your holidays xD
I'm still stuck with my books for another 2 months or so D:

Winni3 said...

hahaha congrates for finishing ur exam yeah! woww clubbing huh..i've never been there before eh XP