Monday, August 25, 2008

Hainan Delight! I dont mean food though... >.<

My Other Side Of The Family!

Well, started my day, the expected morning routine and all. Waking up to silence of boredom, brushed my teeth, trying to get ready for the day, on9 and was ready to blog.Just like any other morning. Until...

I GOT MY ATTENTION DIVERTED TO THE RING BELL OF MY HOUSE.

I went out.

And was bolted to the floor.

I was greeted by so at least 8 to 10 people outside my house.

8 to 10 unknown people.

Unknown people?

OMG THEY KNOW MY NAME. They were calling out for me *sounds more like they are chanting it.* =.="

They are my family from HAINAN island. They came to visit. A surprise visit.

Why would they do that man? I mean i barely know them. Thank god i called my mum and got it verified. Feeling embarrassed. Because i felt that what i did was rude. I left them outside the house for like 5 minutes to call my mum to verified that they are my family from China. CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA . ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

CRAP >.<

But although we started on the wrong foot, but it ended well.We got to know each other and apparently one of them is my father's fourth brother. My dad was the youngest ,the 7th in the family. DAD, u left early and didnt intro me to my roots( i am so evil, pinning this on my in-heaven-dad). >.<

Thank god they have a tour guide! THANK GOD! HAHA AND HE IS NO OTHER THAN MY totally first-time-i-have-ever-seen cousin. =.=" i am so screwed, i dont even know my roots!!! and they have come to haunt me !!!

But imagine, getting visited by 8 to 10 people that are a total strangers to you but they know me. The feeling is weird... A notquite-thesame morning. HAD lots of hugs and getting to know each other. CRASH COURSE TO MY ROOTS IN LIKE WAT 30 minutes. Oh yeah. as swiftly as they came, as a flash they went away. And i still couldnt quite believe what has just happened. IS THIS FOR REAL? Pinch me pls someone.....POKE POKE..

7 comments:

Jun said...

and i actually thought you were talking bout food =)

Winni3 said...

wow wow wow~ welcome to blogspot world.hahaha.swt ler exam next day but still wrote so many blogs.zzz
ur exam is easy to pass? wondering~

btw, all the best for ur exam yea! aza!

Mike.L. said...

nopw nothing is easy to pass winnie. jun haha u and ur food fantasy. not everything in the whole is about food . haha

Jun said...

you can't blame me k, lim jiew shang.. and im not having food fantasy at all.. blek =P btw you are so so blur la.. lol

sze-fan said...

lol u banana! hahhahahahhaaa. wat s shame, don't know ur own roots haihh. =P

anyway, go add a chatbox lah. easier to kacau mahh lol

Shienna said...

Hey, you just got a blog eh?
Hehe, long time no chat xD

Well, I don't know most of my relatives on my father's side... and they all live in Malaysia... [Yes, I am -that- lame, haha]

Mike.L. said...

Hey shiena, sarah, how are u? i am liek totally shocked to see them. it was a WTF experience.