Monday, August 25, 2008

Dota.

Dota, Defense Of The Ancients. Many who knew me would often start of their netcity experience with me. No i am not a game addict, i consider myself a Dota fan. Since sch was over, my Dota experience grew. Why? Well if u are out of sch, sports lessen up for u. I find that many will agree with me but of course there are some who will defer.

Well, as a Dota player, i would say that it is pretty much a very complex and fun game. No no it isnt just about carrying ur hero wasting 1 hour each game waiting for the throne to be destroyed. You have to experience it yourself to know what i mean. I am sure i am not the only one that possess such views but many out there who are loyal to the game.

There are much left to write on this topic but i would discontinue from here on. Haha. Why? Coz whats to be said next cant be described as mere words but rather experiencing and feeling it by yourself. *Practical practical*

No comments: