Monday, August 25, 2008

Bloody hell, blogging is fun!

As i said earlier on in my first post, feeling kinda lonely since friends left for studies but fear not, i still have joel, jae sean, roshan,kevin and a couple others more to look after one another. Never knew blogging would be such fun. In just one day or less, i am writing quite alot already =.=". nut case.

I am freaking out... Finals is just a mere hours away and i am totally nervous. Crap! Would this affect my performance in the papers? Yes absolutely! Jiewy calm down... Get a drip over yourself, it will be fine, afterall i just need to pass the paper. First year not included in evaluation of my degree. WTF! Why i am so worked up over for this whole year for? Should i do my best or just pass?

Boys and girls, a teaching for u guys out there. NEVER EVER have such thoughts, u have a duty to perform! Perform it with the best capabilities that you have or dont even bother taking a shot at it. xD xD xD

No comments: