Monday, August 25, 2008

A loss of a friend

You never know if u are an annoyance to others until they lash out at u. In a shocking moment later, u find urself in another world, a world of unknowingly unpleasant surprise. Wow! I found a friend that i love to chat with, share many things with. Laugh together, argue together and enjoy the good and bad times together. People say they grew up, they changed. That part was true, painfully true. It just amazes me that that friend of mine would grow up unfondly of me in such a short time, i mean this is gotta be a record. LESS THAN HALF A YEAR! I would want to talk to him/her and he/she would want to talk to me. That was the past. I guess that he/she forgotten that. It only takes one ONE 1! leashing out and thats the end of it. All the good memories perish in a wave of unforgiving fire burning the images even more quickly that a tsunami can hit the beach. Sadness and grieve fills me, but this is life, u gain some, u lose some. There isnt anything fair about it. Its just the way of life, the circle of life, the way things are. That friend wasnt the best of my friends but that friend was a friend that i could share my thoughts, ideals and jokes with. If you find a friend who is annoying you, just tell them that you dont like it, dont lash it out or keep it your heart, whats the point? By keeping it in your heart, its like collecting a wave of energy in a box to blast it out at the other party. Whats the point of doing that?

Would we reconcile again? I guess it would be up to him/her but things would never be the same again, would it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. that's so true.. one wrong move, and the friendship is gone forever(maybe).. hah!.. but you know, just wanna encourage you, this happens to everyone.. so, like that lor.. give and take.. haha.. God bless.. hope you're doing well in your studies and stuff.. Welcome to the blogging community.. haha..

Mike.L. said...

welcome to the blogging community haha, dude ur killing me man, where r u? in png but tak nampak ekor punya xD

Hooi Fern said...

its so true !! well i have 2 admit currently tears filled me..da way u express seems so sad r u okay?two word i would like 2 present u "be tough" =] anyw i am trying..cya...

Hooi Fern said...

well i am still keeping all my sadness in bottom of my broken heart wif my tears...cya !!!

Mike.L. said...

im fine alice... dont worry.. dont cry for me .. swt. hahal

Hooi Fern said...

u wan knw y am i tearing?it coz i am facing it too..n when i read ur blog it really so so true..4 a guy life= money + women but 4 agal life=money+ guy..haiz..life is never smooth =(