Monday, August 25, 2008

First post ! yeah!

Hie, this is my first time blogging although i have yet to know what it means to blog but i bet that i will soon find out. I would say that life after 18 years of mine wasnt really an interesting one and due to the lack of creativity from me, i doubt it will change any time sooner.

I have many friends in my life, met many people but i am still eager to meet more to learn more about variation of people in this world. Many of you will think after having said that could not possibly have a boring life. Well, i categorized my friends and the friends that i am interested in or mix around more often are quite minimal. I am a very choosy fellow in that aspect. And now, i am feeling kinda lonely right now, well most of my friends are off to another place to follow-up their studies and i am one of the few that stayed behind. *feels depressed at certain times* thanks to technology, i am able to keep in touch with them. thanks god! i miss them alot and most of the time.

No comments: